You fancy some grilled chicken breasts but don’t have much time? Try this light recipe – it’s sure to save a couple of minutes and spare you the additional calories.
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup fat free Italian dressing
- Wash the chicken breasts and then place them in a large sealable bag. Add the dressing and close – let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut the peppers into chunks, don’t worry if they’re too large, and cut the zucchini into big slices. Put the vegetables into another sealable bag and coat with leftover dressing.
- Grill everything together over medium heat.