This combination of soup and salsa is not only healthy and nutritious but also really easy to make. The recipe goes nicely with some Nacho chips and sour cream.
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 ½ cup of vegetable broth
- 1 cup salsa, extra chunky
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. green onion
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Thinly slice the green onions.
- Put the beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the blended mixture in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Divide the soup into 4 bowls and top each bowl with 1 tbsp. sour cream and ½ tbsp. green onion.