Broccoli is one of the healthiest and tastiest veggies you can eat, so now’s the perfect time to make this delicious salad. Your kids will love it, too.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound broccoli
- ½ red onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Cut the broccoli into florets and chop the red onion.
- Place bacon in large skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Drain the slices and let them cool before crumbling them.
- Place bacon, broccoli, onion, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in another bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture.