Today we will show you a fantastic way to combine shrimps with Parmesan cheese and linguine. It’s as easy as it sounds and much tastier than you could’ve ever hoped.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 package linguine pasta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh asparagus
- 1 cherry tomato
- Get a large pot of lightly salted water and bring it to a boil. Add the linguine and cook for about 10 minutes or until al dente, then drain them.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the garlic for no more than a minute. Mix in the chicken broth, wine, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest, then reduce the heat and simmer until the liquid is reduced by about half.
- Mix in the shrimp, asparagus, basil and butter into the saucepan and cook for up to 3 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Stir in the cooked linguine and continue cooking the mixture for 2 minutes or until well coated. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add them as the finishing touch.