Apart from being easy to make, this meal is very light and incredibly tasty. Also, it is super healthy and can be prepared and enjoyed any time of the year!
- 1 onion
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 250 ml sour cream
- Nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the onion and let it simmer in a hot pan until it becomes transparent.
- Cut up the chicken breast into small cubes and add to the onions. Stir until meat turns white.
- Add 1 tbsp. mustard and stir; let it sit for a while.
- Add the same amount of sour cream and water to your dish. You can use the same cup to make sure the amounts are equal.
- Add nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.