Chocolate and dessert in the same sentence as “diet-friendly”? It’s possible. It has only 153 calories per serving so you can enjoy yourself without feeling guilty!
- 1 12-ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup grapes
- Several plums
- In a saucepan, whisk the cornstarch into the evaporated milk. Place over low heat and stir in the cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Cook, whisking, until thoroughly combined and the liquid starts to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruits.