Start off your day in a wonderful and healthy way with this classic egg recipe. For a crisper broccoli texture, use fresh florets and try steaming them before using.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped, cooked broccoli
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with salt, marjoram, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium. Add eggs and broccoli. Cook until nearly set, lifting up cooked edges to let uncooked egg flow underneath.
- Flip omelet; cook until golden brown. Halve and divide between 2 plates. Sprinkle with parsley.