If you have ever wondered what it would taste like to bake some chicken in garlic, we can honestly say it is delicious. Why not try it for yourself?
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ Parmesan cheese
¼ cup olive oil
- First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Take a small saucepan and put the olive oil and garlic inside. Heat it over low heat for about 2 minutes, then put the garlic and oil into a shallow bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and mix the cheese with the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the oil-garlic mixture, then put into the crumb mixture and coat it evenly on both sides. Put the coated meat into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake the meat in the oven for about 35 minutes, and serve when finished.