You need only five minutes to prepare this delicious gluten-free hummus, which is great for THE winter season and parties. It would be even better if you serve it with our vegan zucchini chips.
- 1 16-oz. can chilled chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini, sunflower seed or nut butter
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 3 tablespoons tasty extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or basil, roughly chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until creamy.
- Taste and adjust the olive oil and seasoning to your taste. Cover and chill until serving.