Prepared this way, tilapia is the perfect dish to make for your family members or friends. It’s delicious, healthy and super easy to make. The best part is that no one will believe you how little time it took you to prepare such a nice meal.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Use a non-stick cooking spray to cover the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the fillets in the dish, pour lemon juice and drizzle butter on top. Add garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the fish is white and you can pull apart the flakes with a fork.