Succulent and tasty – these are the words that best describe this chicken recipe. It is very easy to make, but beautifully blends different tastes – spicy, salty with just a pinch of sour thanks to lime that gives that extra kick to the marinade. You will love it.
- 4 chicken fillets
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- In a bowl combine soy sauce, honey, oil, lime juice and garlic to make the marinade.
- Generously coat your fillets with the marinade and let them rest for half an hour (for scrumptious effects, let chicken sit in the marinade whole night).
- This recipe best works for an outdoor grill, so make sure to set it up after you’re done with the chicken.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can use a grill pan that will work just fine.
- Oil the grill grate/pour a bit of oil in your pan and grill the fillets up to eight minutes on each side, until they’re cooked through.