Not only do they look so delicious, these mini bites are also very healthy and easy to make. They are vivid and colorful so your feast will look amazing.
- 4 sweet mini bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen vegan ground-beef-style soy crumbles
- 1/4 tsp taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Remove and discard seeds. Place peppers on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Flip peppers. Bake until soft, about 4 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir onion until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add soy crumbles, and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook and stir until onion is soft and crumbles are hot, about 2 more minutes.
- If needed, blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with soy crumble mixture.