This delicious dish can be your lunch, dinner or a great appetizer for dinner parties. It’s very low in calories but is still able to please the crowd and keep you full.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika, preferably smoked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups trimmed frisée, (about 1 large head) or 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels,
- 1 cup croutons, preferably whole-grain
- 3/4 cup diced ham, (about 4 ounces)
- Whisk sour cream, vinegar, paprika and salt in a large bowl. Add frisée (or salad greens), tomato, corn, croutons and ham; toss to coat.