It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s low-fat, it’s delicious, and the kids will absolutely love it too!
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
½ cup honey
½ cup prepared mustard
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon paprika
- The first thing you need to do is preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray salt and pepper to taste on the meat.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish and place the chicken in it.
- Get a small bowl and combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley – make sure to mix it well.
- Pour half of the mixture over the chicken and use a brush to cover the top side.
- Bake the meat in the oven for about 30 minutes, then turn the chicken pieces over and brush the remaining half of the honey mixture.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before serving it.