Summer is the season for making the most of the abundance of vegetables available to us. They are cheap, they are healthy, and they are delicious. This tian is bound to find its place on your list of favorites!
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 tomato
- 1 potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the onion, mix it with minced garlic and saute the mix in olive oil until it turns soft.
- Slice the rest of the vegetables.
- Spray your baking dish with a non-stick spray and spread the onion and garlic mix on the bottom of the dish.
- Sort the sliced vegetables vertically in the dish (make sure to alternate the vegetables). Sprinkle everything with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 mins.
- If you wish, you can also add cheese to this tian. Just add the cheese after 30 mins of baking, and let it bake uncovered for another 15 mins for the cheese to turn golden brown.