Nothing beats good appetizers. You’ll definitely host a successful lunch or dinner party if you use these mouth-watering parmesan spinach balls to stimulate your guests’ appetite.
- 2 packages frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the spinach, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, butter, green onions, eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Use the mixture to make balls, then spread them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes.