One of the most popular dishes in Italy during the summer, pasta fredda is an ideal choice for vegetarians, as well as for those of you who feel like indulging in some pasta without breaking your healthy eating habits.
- 1 package farfalle pasta
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 7 ounces bocconcini (mozzarella cheese in balls)
- ¾ cups black olives
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. oregano leaves
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the pasta in the boiled water for 10-15 minutes. Stir while cooking. Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Place the tomatoes, bocconcini, olives, olive oil, basil, and oregano in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Add the pasta to the mixture. Toss to coat.