Everybody loves a good casserole and we’ve yet to find a person who doesn’t like pizza. So, why not combine them into a single dish that will leave everyone begging for more? Let’s get to it, then.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 package coarsely chopped pepperoni
- 1 package uncooked egg noodles
- 20 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef over medium heat in a skillet until it’s no longer pink (about 10 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then cook the egg noodles in the boiling water. Try not to overcook them, they still need to be slightly firm. This should take no more than 5 minutes. Drain the noodles after you are done.
- Mix the noodles with the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni and half the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl; spoon the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and top with what’s left of the mozzarella cheese, then cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, which should take around 30 to 45 minutes.