An incredibly simple, yet delicious cake. If you prefer, you can use rice flour or something similar to replace the wheat. You can also add chocolate chips and/or nuts.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, then grease your 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Sieve together the sugar, cocoa, flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the oil, vinegar, vanilla, and water. Mix it all together until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake it at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and give it some time to cool. That’s it!