Everyone loves good stuffing. That is a fact. But, did you know that vegetarian stuffing can be just as delicious as the meat version? Learn how to make it and wow everyone.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old bread
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup cubed apples (optional)
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the bread, vegetable broth, cream of mushroom soup, poultry seasoning, water and salt and pepper to taste. Add optional ingredients to taste as well. Shape the mixture into a loaf and wrap it in nonstick foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for an hour.