Try these super tasty, healthy cinnamon apple treats! They are great to take with you when you’re travelling somewhere!
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
1 ½ teaspoons white sugar
- Heat your oven to 225 degrees F (or 110 degrees C).
- Put the apple slices on a metal baking sheet.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, then sprinkle the apple slices with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until the apples become dry and the edges curl up. Depending on the oven, it should take somewhere between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- Use a metal spatula to move the apple chips to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.