One thing you can never run out of are salsa recipes. You will want to change things up every now and then, and today we are letting you in on a little salsa secret – using dill pickles. You are guaranteed to fall in love with this delicious and healthy salsa.
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix diced dill pickles, crushed tomatoes, dill pickle juice, chopped onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno peppers, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, cumin, black pepper and chili powder.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and seal well. Leave in the refrigerator for a day.
- Enjoy your salsa.