Don’t know what to prepare for your Halloween party? These cute apple treats are incredibly cheap and easy to make, and your kids will love them.
- 1 (2.25 ounce) package blanched slivered almonds
- 4 Honeycrisp apples – cored and quartered
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cut a lengthwise wedge from the skin side of each apple piece, leaving some of the peel around the wedge for lips.
- To prevent browning, rub some lemon juice on the cut portions.
- Poke some almonds into the top and bottom of the cut-out area to make teeth.