If you’re looking for a refreshing, spicy, and colorful salad, this Mexican bean salad could very well be your ideal choice. Easy and fast to make, the salad is super delicious as well – what are you waiting for?
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Put the beans, frozen corn, red onion, and bell peppers in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, olive oil, cilantro, cumin, black pepper, and lime juice in a smaller bowl.
- Pour the olive oil dressing over the vegetables and make sure to mix them well. Chill the mixture thoroughly and serve cold.