Life is good with this creamy, lightly sweetened chai spiced nut milk. With some frozen bananas you can make it the most amazing chai milkshake you’ll ever experience.
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, soaked for 8-12 hours in water then drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon segment of vanilla bean
- 4 cardamon pods
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Throw it all in the blender until smooth.
- Strain with a nut milk bag, sieve or cheese cloth, and sip it up. Add 2 frozen bananas to make it a chai milkshake.
- Life is good.