If you are having trouble convincing your kids to eat cauliflower (and you probably are, let’s be honest), this might just be the recipe you were looking for. It is also a great way to bring new life to cauliflowers which are so good for you, but which can get a bit old.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Separate cauliflower into florets. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Grease a casserole dish.
- Put the cauliflower, the olive oil and the garlic in a big resealable bag and then shake in order to mix. Empty the bag into the casserole dish and season to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes with a stir halfway through. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and add parsley. Broil for 5 minutes until golden.