All it takes is 20 minutes to make this tasty dish and get your proteins, vegetables, fruits and whole grains all in one delicious meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of golden raisins
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1.5 pounds medium shrimp, peeled, tails removed
- Juice from one lemon juice
- Preheat your broiler to high.
- Put the couscous, raisins and one tablespoon of olive oil into a bowl, along with 1.5 cups of hot water. Cover the bowl and wait five minutes so that the couscous absorbs the water.
- Stir the yogurt, hummus and dill in a bowl with one teaspoon of water. Add a little salt.
- Toss the shrimp and one tablespoon of olive oil together and then spread it on a baking sheet. Broil the shrimp for four minutes and then drizzle it with lemon juice.
- Serve the couscous and shrimp together on a plate with the yogurt and hummus dip on the side.