What could be more satisfying than a cup of tea that has healing powers? Turmeric is a strong cancer-fighting spice that could make almost any meal delicious and give it a special kick. Enjoy your morning or evening tea and help your body fight off diseases.
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml good, raw honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried turmeric
- lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Work the turmeric into the honey until it forms a paste. You can keep this on hand.
- For each cup of tea, place a heaping teaspoon of the turmeric paste in the bottom of a mug. Pour hot (but not boiling water) into the mug, and stir well to dissolve the turmeric paste. Add a big squeeze of juice from a lemon, and a good amount of black pepper. Stir now and then as you drink so all the good stuff doesn’t settle to the bottom, or top off with more hot water as you drink it.