Consider zucchini fritters if you have leftover zucchini lying around and don’t know what to do with it. These fritters are delicious and a great way to sneak some veggies to your kids!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- Put the zucchini, eggs, flour, onion, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drop the zucchini mixture in tablespoonfuls onto the skillet and cook for a few minutes, or until each side is golden.