There is no salad as refreshing as a delicious Greek salad and this one is all that, but with a twist in shape (literally in the shape) of zucchini noodles which really make the salad pop and sizzle.
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use the spiralizing tool to make the zucchini noodles (zoodles). Put them in a bowl and add tomatoes, cucumber, olives, feta cheese and red onion.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and salt and pepper in a small bowl until smooth. Pour the dressing over the veggie mixture and toss. Leave in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving, to let it marinate.